Sunday, April 4, 2010

4 Weeks

Last Thursday we were officially 4 weeks pregnant. I got my blood results back from the doc and everything doubled nicely. I am scheduled to have more blood work in 1 week for a HCG level and progesterone. I caved in and told my mom last Thursday. She was shocked to say the least. I still don't think it's set in yet and I'm okay with that. We had Sam's parents with us this weekend along with the niece and nephew and fought the urge to tell them. I think the plan is to tell them following our first OB appointment or on mother's day. So far I've only had one instance of morning sickness where I vomited after brushing my teeth. I've been a little nauseous the past couple of days but nothing a few saltines and some crystallized ginger can't cure. My goal is to update this blog every Thursday as the calendar turns over another week. Temp is staying elevated and I'm having some really weirdo dreams. Last night I was in a threesome marriage with Jon Gosselin. Don't know how that one happened. Trying to drink lots of water (but it's hard because I don't like water) and eating healthy. More info after the blood work on Wednesday. See you at 5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment