Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day - Day 19

My boys got me flowers and both Adele CD's and they accompanied me, along with grandma and grandpa to brunch.  The hour or so wait was worth it to spend some time outside with my family.  After brunch we got to spend some time with my best friend and her family.  As much as I began my day somewhat disappointed that I wasn't being more pampered and being better taken care of, I realize that the biggest thing about being a mother is taking care of my family.  Why should I take a day off from that?  It's what I love!

I'm very lucky that I was able to spend an entire day with Sam and Elliot - who could ask for more!

1 comment:

  1. Pamper yourself. Do what you enjoy and the rest will fall into place. To me, the usual "pampering" feels like a huge waste of time that I would much rather spend with my family. Now if you were to serve me bottomless mimosas along with my pedicure and gourmet chocolate bon bons with my massage, I might have to reconsider :)

    ReplyDelete